Ce 2 Mai était en effet sorti en toute discrétion, une nouvelle version "Alpha" (donc plus que Beta) de Skype pour Linux.
Il y a donc au menu :
Skype pour Linux v126.96.36.199 Alpha.
à noter que la version suivante (1.4) est annoncé pour dans 2 mois...
De même, il est à noter que la vidéo et la fonction SMS n'est pas encore au menu...
Par contre au menu il y a : amélioration de l'audio, une meilleure detection des périphériques.
Pour plus de détails, consultez le changelog de cette Alpha.
Je rappelle qu'il s'agit d'une Alpha, donc une version qui n'est pas vraiment fini... Attendez-vous donc à des problèmes...
Il y a une page dédiée aux rapport de bug : public bugtracker Linux Alpha 1.4.
Pour les téléchargements ça se passe par là :
Skype pour Linux v188.8.131.52 Alpha ---> Generic
Skype pour Linux v184.108.40.206 Alpha ---> Static
M'ayant essayer un petit (trop) peu à Linux, je ne saurais vous expliquer la différence...... Cela dit j'ai bien aimé Linux, et alors le bureau 3D, quelle perle... Domage que j'ai d'autres projets en tête et plus vraiment le temps à apprendre Linux...
Et maintenant le ChangeLog : 02.05.2007 Skype for Linux 220.127.116.11 Alpha
* missing feature: Contact List Groups
* missing feature: Creating new accounts is not yet possible.
* missing feature: Undelivered chat messages are not currently indicated.
* missing feature: There is no way to mark all events as read/viewed at this time.
* missing feature: /alertsoff in chats does not currently work as expected.
* missing feature: OSS support - this will likely return later.
* missing feature: At this stage, packaged versions are not available. For now, simply move the 'skype' executable from the archive into /usr/bin and the sounds into /usr/share/skype/sounds
* missing feature: API
* known issue: If you have a USB device and are getting sound output on one side only, try using the plughw: device in Sound Devices instead.
* known issue: If you have a normal sound card, we recommend using the Default sound device for now. Sound output to hw: specific or plughw: specific devices may not work for all sound cards, or may result in single-channel playback or loss of sound mixing support on your system.
* known issue: Selections behaviour is unpredictable in right-to-left languages.
* known issue: Links to URLs without protocol (ie. http://www.skype.net) may not load in the correct program.
* known issue: 'Find' feature in chat does not have activation keys as yet. You can initiate a find by typing /find and then using / in the chat window to find the next match. Some options in the Find window have not been implemented.
* known issue: Resizing chat windows which contain a lot of content, or hiding/unhiding the userlist can be very slow.
* known issue: If you have contact info expanded on the main contact list, the list will scroll to this location automatically on any update (even if the contact info was not visible before the update).
* known issue: If you have a long display name, this may be displayed in an unusual fashion at the top of your contact list.
* known issue: Quickfilter is not yet implemented for event history.
* known issue: Loading full event history takes a short time.
* known issue: Not all popup notifications have been implemented (for example, calls)
* known issue: You have to double-click on chat popups to open the chat currently.
* known issue: Progress bar is sometimes incorrect.
* known issue: The 'Open Folder' icon on the individual complete incoming transfers does not actually open the folder.
* known issue: When a transfer fails, it is currently not obvious as to why it failed.
* known issue: There is currently no File Overwrite confirmation dialog.
* known issue: It is currently not possible to send a file or files to a group of people in one action.
* known issue: When you have lots of file transfers and scroll through the list, some horrible overdrawing artifacts can occur.
* known issue: Changing between Options screens without saving could lose your new options. Options are only currently saved on a screen by screen basis. There is currently no warning when you try to change options screens or exit the options dialog with unsaved changes.
* known issue: For some people, the Voicemail section may show a constantly scrolling progress bar when they haven't set a Voicemail message and/or do not have the Voicemail or SkypeIn service.
* change: Major user interface overhaul.
* change: Audio quality has been improved.
* change: Calls are now contained in a separate window.
* change: Chat history can be loaded in time-specific increments (rather than 'recent' and the very slow, 'all')
* change: File transfers are now grouped in a common window, and similar transfers are also grouped together.
* change: Event history now contains chats and other events in addition to calls.
* change: Sound files are now located in /usr/share/skype/sounds. This directory will be configurable later, however the sound files from the original Skype 1.4 package should be placed into this directory for now.
* change: The top menu bar has been removed. You can access the Main Menu by clicking on the 'cog wheel' down the bottom left of the client, or by right-clicking on the system tray icon.
* change: Add/Search users can be accessed by clicking on the Green + button in the bottom-left corner.
Les dernières nouveautés de Skype
Modérateur : skypefr